The master for an individual slide is selected when making a new slide, or it is changed for an existing slide by selecting the slide and clicking Home > Page Layout > Layout.
The types of formatting changes you can make on the master slide are:
- Font formatting of text boxes, the main item (table or chart) and its footer.
- Position and size of the different pre-determined slots (title, item, text box).
- Addition of new text items (e.g. for a company footer on each page).
- Addition of new images (e.g. for a background image or company logo on each page).
- Chart colours. This is instead controlled by Chart Templates.
- Types of charts (e.g. that the default chart should be a bar chart no matter what the data). This is not controllable in DataCracker. The chart type is automatically selected by an export system based on the type of data.