A: You can do this with Word Clouds:
- Select your word cloud, or to create a new word cloud, select INSERT > Chart, and select the text data.
- On the word cloud, select a word that already contains a distinct part of the phrase (such as “never”).
- Click the pencil icon next to the word.
- Type in a phrase you want to combine, e.g. “I do not have to pump the ball”, and press Enter.
- Type in the next phrase to combine, e.g. “never need to add air to the ball”
- Type in the final phrase that you want to display in the word cloud, e.g. “never needs a pump”
- Observe that the word now represents all of those phrases (and you will see the number of occurrences next to each phrase).